1. Applicants seeking placement for a pre-practicum or practicum must submit the following:
- Practicum Request
- Statement of Non-Disclosure
- Vehicle Registration Information
- Personal resume
- College course requirement that includes hour requirements and anticipated start/end dates
Please submit the completed packet to the Superintendent’s Office by email to Christina Aponte, email@example.com
2. Applicants must complete a CORI (Criminal Offender Record Information) in person at the District’s Central Office, 14 Maple St., Belchertown, MA as you are required to show a valid, government issued photo I.D. If you are requesting a full student practicum or a pre-practicum over 30 hours, applicants must also complete a fingerprint-based criminal history background check. Information regarding the fingerprinting process can be found on the Practicum Application. There is a $35 fee.
3. After Steps 1 and 2 have been completed, applicants will then be instructed to contact a Principal for an interview. The Assistant Superintendent for Teaching and Learning will have final approval of all placements and will notify the applicant of the Principal’s decision.