14 Maple Street
P.O. Box 841
Belchertown MA 01007



Summer Eats

Home 5 Summer Eats

Free Meals are Available During the Summer at participating locations


Who is eligible to receive free meals?

All children, aged 18 and younger are eligible to receive free meals. SFSP is separate from the free and reduced meal program operated during the normal school year, and SFSP is open to all children regardless of household income or school year free and reduced status. Please check back in the Spring for a list of towns town that are participating.


What other resources are available for food in the Summer?

  • Brown Bag: Food for Elders (Pre-registration required): The Food Bank’s Belchertown Brown Bag 60 State Street, Belchertown, MA (413) 323-0420 Hours: 2nd Friday 10:30-11:30am
  • Food Pantry: Belchertown United Church of Christ, Helping Hands Cupboard 18 Park Street. (413) 323-7442 Hours: Call to confirm.
  • Food Pantry: St. Francis Parish, St. Francis Food Pantry 10 Park Street (413) 323-6272
  • Amherst Survival Center: All meals provided to go. Groceries available. Open Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday from 11am – 3pm.
  • Sharing the Blessings: Sign up for a free food parcel by clicking this link.

Is there anything else I should know?

Find us on Facebook for daily updates

Barrett Grazioso

(413) 323-0442

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, religious creed, disability, age, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. 

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: How to File a Complaint, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested on the form.  To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992.  Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture

Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights

1400 Independence Avenue, SW

Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or

(3) email;

This is an equal opportunity provider.

Skip to content