- Click: Press or tap the touchpad with one finger.
- Right Click: Press or tap with two fingers.
- Scroll: Place two fingers on the touchpad and move them up and down to scroll vertically, or left and right to scroll horizontally.
- Previous/Next Page: To go back to a page you were just on, swipe left with two fingers. To go forward to a page you were just on, swipe right with two fingers.
- See all Open Windows: To see all open windows, swipe up with three fingers. To close it, swipe down with three fingers.
- Open a link in a new tab: Point to the link, then tap or click the touchpad with three fingers.
Or … Close a tab – Point to the tab, then tap or click the touchpad with three fingers.
- Switch between tabs: If you have multiple browser tabs open, swipe left or right with three fingers.
- Copy & Paste
- Ctrl + c copies the highlighted area to your clipboard
- Ctrl + x cuts the highlighted area and store it on your clipboard
- Ctrl + v pastes whatever was copied or cut from your clipboard
- Paste Without Formatting
- Ctrl + Shift + v pastes whatever you copied while clearing the original formatting
- Ctrl + z Undo your last action
- Ctrl + Shift + z Redo your last action
- Search + Alt Turn Caps on or off (toggle)
- Ctrl + a Select everything on the page
- Ctrl + l Select the content in the address bar